Friday, May 25, 2012

Summertime recipe # 2

I was out today enjoying the 90 degree weather were I live... The humidity can be unreal here and so I put my a/c on to cool my apartment (which is on the third floor). Interestingly enough, the one thing I couldn't get out of my mind on a day like this, is my taste for a summertime dessert that I make occasionally. Its called Million Dollar Pie and its delicious

 Million Dollar Pie

 This recipe will make two pies (when my mom makes it, she usually give me one and vice versa) and its easy to remember as it basically one of every ingredient

 1 container of Cool Whip
 1 Cup of crushed or chopped Walnuts
 1 Can of Sweeten Condensed Milk
 1 Tblsp of Lemon Juice
 1 can of crushed pineapples
 1 1/4 cup of coconut
 2 baked pie crust

 Bake up the pie crust and let cool. Then mix all the other ingredients in aone bowl. Once mixed well, divy out the mixture between both pie crusts. refrigerate for at least 4 -6 hr and served chilled.

 Enjoy!

:D


                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  As far as my hair, I think this summer, I will be trying out lots of styles with scarves. I got the inspiration to do this from Naptural85's youtube channel, so I went down to the beauty supply store to pick up a few scarves, and the store I went to had a nice selection of satiny scarves. I purchased three and will probably go back to purchase a few more next week.  Also once I get my new camera, I will attempt to post pictures... we'll see how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment